Modern Hybrid of Positioning Technology
- Compact, lightweight, rugged design – capable of withstanding a 2 meter pole
- drop Five unique data communication options All signals, all satellites, all constellations
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
Better things in smaller packages
The HiPer HR is smaller and lighter, but don’t let it’s small size fool you. It’s not only packed with the most advanced GNSS technology, it is also built to withstand the harshest field environments. The HiPer HR is built with a rugged aluminum-alloy housing, not weak plastic, so it can take the punishment of the job site.
TILT™- Topcon Integrated Leveling Technology
The HiPer HR incorporates a revolutionary 9-axis Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) and an ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass. This advanced technology compensates for mis-leveled field measurements out of plumb by as much as 15o. Awkward shots on steep slopes or hard to reach spots are now a breeze with TILT™.
Form and Function
The most advanced GNSS technology available, yet compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
Designed to grow with you, unique electronic option files empower you to activate available features instantly– increasing functionality as project demands expand.
Standard with integrated cellular and LongLink™ wireless communication modules, choose either long-distance UHF or convenient Spread Spectrum radio as well.
Future proof Topcon’s full-wave Fence Antenna™ tracks all GNSS signals currently available and is designed to track the constellations and signals of tomorrow.